Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FunkyPiDev may change, at its discretion, the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. Changes will be valid when published on the Site. Your use of the site is considered as acceptance of these changes.
All materials used for the site and its products should be allowed to whoever owns the rights.
BUYERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The site and uploaded content will be visible to everyone on the internet.
If you click ‘Accept’ you accept the Terms and Conditions and a legal agreement between you and FunkyPiDev will exist in relations to the use of the site.
If you are agreeing on behalf of your company, you represent that you have legal authority to bind your company to the terms of the Agreement above.
You also confirm that you are of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which I reside (at least 18 years of age in many countries).
FunkyPiDev can decide, at its sole discretion, if:
- deny your request to become a buyer;
- once you become a buyer to suspend the account at any time.
FunkyPiDev is not obliged to give explanations for its decision to suspend your buyer account request. You are responsible for each and every access or use of the Site done with your username and password. You must notify us of any unauthorized use of your username and password.
If you think your products has been copied or there was some breach of copyright please inform us by sending an email at email@example.com
- your name, address, e-mail;
- a report of where the supposedly infringing material is located;
- a report of the copyrighted work that you assert has been infringed.
Ownership of the goods remains with the developer who created the product.
FunkyPiDev has not control and not responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of products sold and downloaded from the site.
FunkyPiDev not guarantee that the products other than their own, codes, materials downloaded from the site do not infringe the intellectual property of others.
Each private developer is responsible for its products sold.
AVAILABILITY AND USE OF THE SITE
FunkyPiDev may, in its discretion, and for any reason, and at any time without notice:
- terminate your access to the site or part thereof;
- modify, terminate all or part of the service.
FunkyPiDev is not liable for loss due to, total or partial, interruption of the service.
FEES AND SERVICES
No payment is required to become a Buyers.
If you are a buyer will pay a sum to purchase the product.
Payment can be made via PayPal or credit card (via PayPal).
You are responsible to pay all fees and charges (including withholding tax), associated with your use of the Site wherever levied (including any goods and services or value added taxes, which will be added to amounts billed to you, if applicable).
All prices on the Site are expressed in FunkyPiDev Credits. Each credit is equal to $1,00 . Payment will be made in Dollar.
The buyer is responsible for the costs of exchange between its currency and the Dollar.
You ensure that the information you give is true and complete.
FunkyPiDev respect the privacy of its buyers.
All the information on data privacy can be found in the PrivacyPolicy.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
FunkyPiDev does not guarantee the information security of your data.
FunkyPiDev once received your information will trigger a series of procedures to preserve data security.
Purchasing a product on FunkyPiDev Mobile Marketplace means: ‘Having access to digital contents and obtain a license to use it’.
If you buy a Product you can not cancel the order once the order has been sent.
As a Buyer you agree that you will have access to an intangible item, a license to use a digital content, and that this kind of purchase is not eligible for re-imbursement under the PayPal Buyer Protection (User Agreement for PayPal Services – 25, February 2013 – article 13.3 of http://goo.gl/M4cly)
You agree that if for any reason there was a clerical error on the price or description of the product FunkyPiDev can block the transaction by you, and if the outcome of the transaction has already been successful FunkyPiDev will make the refund.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The 14 Days Money Back Guarantee is a buyer protection that grants that the product will work as advertised in the product description page.
If not we grant the support of the original author in order to address and fix the issue experienced otherwise a full refund will be processed.
A refund can be requested only:
- during the period of 14 Days after the original purchase date, through the FunkyPiDev Support;
- if the product purchased do not work as advertised in the product description;
- after detailing the issues experienced to the original author of the product by posting a comment in the product page;
- after 48hrs wihout receiving support from the original author of the product.
FunkyPiDev does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content and services on the Sites is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind;
- FunkyPiDev does not guarantee that the service is free of errors and that they will be correct and the server that hosts the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
You warrant that when using the site and the services it offered you will no:
- use a false email address or data;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising and use the service for any further commercial or promotional purposes.
You must not:
- engage in “spidering”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” to obtain lists of users or other information from or through the Sites;
- intent to interrupt, damage, disable, or impair the;
- use the sites for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent, obscene, offensive.
FunkyPiDev reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine if your use of the site does not meet the Terms and Conditions.
You are solely responsible for all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees)arising in any way from the following matters:
- your use of the sites;
- you content or materials uploaded on the site;
- your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Jurisdiction for any dispute is the Court of ATHENS, Greece.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- buyer means a person who is registered as buyer by submitting the request and accept terms and conditions;
- buyers means user who buys products on the site;
- developer means user who sell product through the site;
- “We” or “us” means FunkyPiDev;
- “You” or “your” means developer or buyer.